Telephone Consultations

Don’t let stress and anxiety beat you, fight back!

Today's hectic lifestyles create stress, depression, anxiety and other personal issues for many people. According to recent studies, over 75% of all doctors office visits originate from stress related factors. Let our team help you handle life's challenges.


The help you need is a phone call away!

Our telephone consultation provides immediate, customized help. With telephone consultations, you can speak with a Master's-level clinician any time - 365 days per year - from the comfort and privacy of home or anywhere else you choose. From the moment you call, you engage instantly with a clinician - with no limit on the time it takes to help resolve your issues.

We have found that 80% of all issues can be resolved within this fantastic program, with the remaining 20% being referred out to strategic partners. The flexibility of their short-term telephonic consultation model ensures you receive the appropriate consultation, avoiding unnecessary use of health insurance benefits, saving you time and money.


How Telephonic Consultation Works:

  1. Call anytime, 24/7 and speak directly with a Master’s Level clinician
  2. Engage instantly, with no limit on how long it takes to solve your problem
  3. The initial assessment includes basic demographics, assessment of presetting requests or issues, assessment of imminent risk, and referrals.
  4. If additional help is needed, they refer you to a clinician who provides support, additional assessment and any needed referrals.
  5. If a risk is identified, they will take steps to ensure you are safe and provide you with the appropriate follow-up and referrals.

You are no longer alone in your fight against stress… let us help!

Call A Doctor Plus is not health insurance and does not replace your primary care physician, but is a resource platform designed to improve wellness and lifestyle. If you have an urgent medical condition, please dial 911. All services HIPAA compliant. Call A Doctor Plus is not available in Idaho.